First Classic Interest Checking
Experience should tell you this is a really good deal for those age 62+
You got to where you are by making good decisions. Signing up for a checking account that offers both interest payments and insurance coverage is one more smart move.
What are you looking for in life these days? As years pass, chances are that peace of mind is high on your list. Our First Classic Interest Checking offers just that, by providing added income plus access to low-cost policies that protect you and your family.
- No monthly service charge will be generated for balances of $1,000+
- If balance falls under $1,000 on any day of the statement cycle, a service charge of $6.00 will be imposed
- Interest is compounded and credited to your account monthly; the rate may change at any time
- Your account will be assessed a monthly fee for insurance coverage, with the amount depending on the plan you select
- Mobile app and mobile check deposit
- Instant issue debit card
- Terms & Conditions must be acknowledged in Online Banking
- Avoid statement fee with e-statements (paper statement fee: $2)
Additional fees may apply.
For current rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APY), please call your nearest First Bank Texas location.
First Bank Texas is a full-service financial institution serving customers in Texas, with locations in Abilene, Baird, Bedford, Clyde, Grapevine, Haskell, Hudson Oaks, Munday, Stamford, Weatherford, and Willow Park.