We know how important your debit card is to your everyday finances.
That's why we provide one free of charge with all of our First Bank Texas checking accounts. It's the easiest way to pay when you want to leave the checkbook at home and you want to avoid paying interest on purchases.
- Shop online or at millions of locations around the globe
- Withdraw money and tap into your accounts at thousands of ATMs
- Link your debit card to your smartphone for easy one-tap payments
- Daily limits are set for your protection
- Daily limits may be adjusted through your app or online banking
Reporting a lost or stolen card
- Temporarily turn off your debit card in Online & Mobile Banking
- Visit your nearest First Bank Texas location
- If you need to report a lost or stolen card during non-business hours, please call: 888.695.0511
First Bank Texas is a full-service financial institution serving customers in Texas, with locations in Abilene, Baird, Bedford, Clyde, Grapevine, Haskell, Hudson Oaks, Munday, Stamford, Weatherford, and Willow Park.
*Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply and benefit configuration may vary. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits or contact your financial institution for full program terms and conditions, and to confirm specific coverage levels.
**Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use and for additional details.