We can be your first line of defense against forgeries, altered dollar figures, and stolen account numbers.
The process is simple, but effective. When your business sends out payments, you share an electronic list with us - providing check numbers and other payment details. When someone tries to collect payment on your accounts, we compare it against the list. If we see something suspicious, we'll let you know.
- Significantly decreases chances of fraudulent checks posting to your account
- Protects your business against altered and unauthorized checks, as well as questionable ACH transactions
- Positive Pay can be accessed through Online Banking from any computer or our mobile app
- When First Bank Texas sees a suspicious transaction, we will notify you via email
- You'll then log in to accept the payment or reject it
First Bank Texas is a full-service financial institution serving customers in Texas, with locations in Abilene, Baird, Bedford, Clyde, Grapevine, Haskell, Hudson Oaks, Munday, Stamford, Weatherford, and Willow Park.