Super savers get rewarded with this high-powered account
What's the 'Plus' all about? It means we took a savings account and added features to boost the earnings potential.
Think of our First Plus account as being like a step ladder that rewards upward progress. Every time your money climbs to a new level, we increase the interest rate - making all that extra effort worthwhile.
- No monthly service charge will be generated for balances of $2,500 or more
- If balance falls under $2,500 on any day of the statement cycle, a $10 charge will be imposed
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account monthly; the interest rate may change at any time
- Interest rates increase when balances reach $2,500; $50,000; $100,000; $150,000 and $1 million
- Avoid statement fee with e-statements (paper statement fee: $5, (age 62 and above: $2))
Additional fees may apply.
For current rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APY), please call your nearest First Bank Texas location.
First Bank Texas is a full-service financial institution serving customers in Texas, with locations in Abilene, Baird, Bedford, Clyde, Grapevine, Haskell, Hudson Oaks, Munday, Stamford, Weatherford, and Willow Park.